Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Blood Moon

                                           Blood Moon

   


                                          Sweet stream flows into my heart when I think of you,
                                           Strings plays melody when you talk with me.
                                  
                                           Feathers softly touches my neck when I kiss you,
                                            Feet Feels like flying when you stay with me.
                     
                                           Wild cells runs towards my head when I hug you,
                                            Water sweats in chest when you laid with me.
                    
                                           Sun dropped snows on my shoulders when I love you,
                                            Stars made rings when you marry with me.

                                           Breeze wiping my tears when I miss you,
                                            Blood full Moon when you cant Live with me !